Welcome to Schiavone Photography!
I specialize in wedding, newborn, children, and family photography and work in Salt Lake City, UT and Southwest Michigan. If you would like to see my portfolio or drop me a note, please view my website:
http://www.SchiavonePhotography.com/

Friday, September 2, 2011

Are you in love with him already?

  Those cheeks are just calling out to be pinched! I held back and didn't do it.  As a kid, my cheeks were the pinching targets of a wonderful... but strong...Greek family.  They owned The Olive Tree, a Greek restaurant next door to my dad's photography studio. Growing up, my sister and I spent a lot of time at the studio and at their restaurant.  That means a lot of cheek pinching.  Every kid with pinch-able cheeks knows the pain.  So why do adults do it?  Why do I have this deep-set urge to pinch? I don't know, maybe it is a Greek-Italian thing, but wouldn't you want to pinch these cheeks?










No comments:

Post a Comment