Welcome to Schiavone Photography!
I specialize in wedding, newborn, children, and family photography and work in Salt Lake City, UT and Southwest Michigan. If you would like to see my portfolio or drop me a note, please view my website:
http://www.SchiavonePhotography.com/

Thursday, October 6, 2011

*Abbey and Ryland*

Abbey and Ryland are married! These two radiate love in every way; for each other and for everyone they gathered together to celebrate their marriage. It was an honor to photograph their wedding and the celebrations leading up to it.   
Three generations: This isn't the first time a Schiavone has photographed for this wonderful family. My dad photographed Abbey's parent's wedding and my grandfather photographed Abbey's grandparent's wedding.  I feel so lucky that our families share this history together. Being a part of their wedding was wonderful enough, but to share that across the generations is pretty incredible.
Abbey and Ryland, I hope you love these images and that they are true to you and your love for each other. Now you can share these images with even more generations to come. 
Love, Amber













No comments:

Post a Comment